A lazy Monday morning~~

This morning~~ 4 am in the morning~~ guess what~~ I still HAVEN'T went to bed~~ Gal, don't kill me please.... I couldn't sleep the night... Probably was the Carbonated drinks and sweets i took causing a slight sugar rush... XD... At least in the end I still got 2 hours of sleep before climbing into my tortoise and heading for campus... The saddest thing was I only had one miserable class in the morning from 8 to 9.30 and i was a free man after that.. at least for today... At current state, I'm sitting in the library waiting for time to pass and yes I am studying occasionally... hahahaha... Tomorrow is a holiday (Wesak day) and everyone is having plans, I dunno who should I join... No matter what I hope for all the plans to work out fine and the day ends with a smile on everyone's face even to those reading this blog~~ Enjoy your Wesak DAY!!!

2 comments:

My Songs~%