New Blog~ New Life~ New Stories

I have posted my first blog using this title, but it was deleted by blogger... I will use the same title but definitely not repeat it exactly, I have no idea what I wrote previously.. Well, here it goes.....
I am still the temperamental naive boy that is extremely lazy... Still never liked homework nor assignments, at least that much has not changed... Things that has changed since the last time I posted in an older blog is this:
  1. I am much more open and positive minded at least, no longer being all negative and emo~~
  2. I finished my high school-life and have started attending university... currently in year two first semester... all but too familiar, I am taking applied science in university which is degree in B.sc. (Hons)-Biotechnology.. Now, I'm not a very bright student but I believe I can reach where ever I am intending of getting to...
  3. I finally have my own car (Viva)!!!! my mini-tortoise, it can certainly out-run a rabbit but not a Nissan Skyline or of cause...
  4. I have a whole new batch of caring friends~~ Seriously... even more reliable than~~~~ well... I'll full-stop there...
  5. Finally~~ I have a wonderful partner~~ she cares for me so much, I get annoyed sometimes but i know she really loves me~~ Though at times I really feel she deserves a better guy but she still stuck on with me... I seriously feel blessed~~ Thank you gal!!
Basically thats all~~~ will update whenever possible, thats if blogger does not crash again... hahahaha~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Songs~%