My piggy day~~

Today~Sunday~22 May~ current time: 9.00pm~
Awake hours before current time~ 4 hours...
Sleeping time before current time~ 17 hours...
@.o~ i slept a total of 17 hours today!!! OMG!!! I am feeling more and more like a pig!!! my goodness~~ no wonder i'm going fat~~ Today was nothing special though other than sleeping, but yesterday was wonderful...
Yesterday evening, i went to campus expecting to have an extreme time with friends at Unifest... guess what~~ it rained!!!!!!! ARGH!!! Before thinking twice i decided it was no point going to a raining concert, thus i went to Jusco Cheras Selatan and spent time with my gal gal... We went to eat at Ichiban~~ I never felt so cheated, the price was not equal to the portion that we received... Bloody hell!!! That was for the bento set, at least my beef Ramen was rather more satisfying... XD
Well~~ I believe thats all i wanted to share this evening~~ Tomorrow is a whole new week~~ may all do our best and enjoy the week ahead... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Songs~%